Thursday, March 6, 2008








We went to the church picnic on Sunday. We had a lot of fun. Plenty of games and food. The kids kept winning cake at the cake walk. I entered a raffle for a 2008 mustang. It sure would be cool to win that!! Our good friends the Cranes and the Omalleys were there along with mom and dad and Cherie and Tim and their kids.

I was in the hair salon and a young man walked in asking who would like to buy a turtle. Of course I had to buy 3. One for each of the kids. I couldn't wait to give it to them because they've been asking for a long time. When I got home, I had them close their eyes and put out their hands. They were sooooooooooo excited!! I got hugs and kisses and thank you mommy all night. We cleaned out our aquarium and made a nice home for them.

3 comments:

Webb Family said...

What a fun afternoon with friends & family! You are one very nice mommy!

Susan said...

What a nice day for a picnic,it looked like lots of fun! The turtles are so cute.

Cheryl said...

How fun to have turtles. I had a turtle when was little and I loved it! They are so cute!!