Saturday, March 1, 2008


We went out to Serranos for dinner last night. Boy was it good!! So much for my diet this weekend. Aterwards, Josephine and Eric took us by a house I saw on realtor.com. I loved it!! If we could sell our house, we would probably make an offer. It's 3600 ft and in Cortina. There are so many good deals out there, that you have to practically give your house away and we're not willing to do that. Our next door neighbor just sold their house after being up for just over a month. They had a big moving sale today and I bought their patio set. It's pretty nice and the price was just right. Tomorrow we are going to a church picnic. They have lots of games and fun things for the kids. Im making a cake right now for the cake walk. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

We love to eat at Serranos too. Tom loves the bean dip. I love their shredded beef tacos. The boys look like they are having fun. Where is that at?