Sunday, February 3, 2008


Today is Super Bowl Sunday. Can't wait to watch the game . We were invited to Ciannas for a party but the kids are sick so we are just going to stay at home. John took Zach to the NFL experience at the new football stadium in Glendale where the Super Bowl game will be. He had so much fun running relays, throwing a football, and seeing the football players walking around and doing their cable tv shows.


I had fun playing Bunco and LRC with the ladies from St. Mary Magdelene. What a fun group! I needed a night out. Yesterday we went to lil Ryans 7th birthday party. Cherie had a real nice party.


Have a blessed week.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you all have had a great week! So fun to see how you're doing!

Susan said...

Wow, I found your blog. I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you and Johnny and the kids. Sorry to hear the kids were all sick but at least you got to have fun at bunko. The girls are all in a bunko group and have so much funnnnn! I have subbed for my neighbor a few times and had a good time. Have a great day! Love Susan

Webb Family said...

My mom told me to look for your blog & I just found it. This will be so fun to keep in touch. I just had Bunko at my house on Tuesday. I love girls night out!!