Sunday, February 10, 2008

We didn't have a very exciting week except that we got new carpeting throughout the house. It's really beautiful!! It makes the house feel so new and clean. It was a headache moving everything but well worth it. I also bought a few pictures and moved things around a bit just for a change. Our house has been on the market since July and doesn't look like its going to sell so I thought I could change the decor a bit to get out of a rut. Fun! Im loving it!!





Johnny had his first football game on Saturday. Really fun watching him have so much fun! Drew and Ryan played right before him but I couldn't get off work early enough to see them (bummer). His games are interfering with his play rehearsals. but Im hoping he will be able to do both.





Nicole made us a really nice enchilada dinner with her girl scout troop. We really loved it! She loves to cook. I don't know where she got this artistic side from. She loves Art, Cooking, acting and even singing.





Zach is excited because he just learned how to tie his shoe tonight. He had to call Daddy and brag. He has been pretty sick with an ear and sinus infection but I think he is starting to feel better.





Have a wonderful week to my wonderful friends and family.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It is so fun to see how your family is doing! Sounds like all the kids activities keep you really busy. That's exciting that you got new carpet. I can't wait to see it!

Webb Family said...

How fun I would love to get new carpet and do all new decorating! I didn't know your house was up for sale. That is so great that the kids are so active in different things.